Monday, February 21, 2011

Talay Thai & Sushi (Thai)


Need I say more?  I get happy every time I look at this picture (and yes, that was my plate). It's blended pad-thai perfection, and comes closest to the best pad thai I've had outside Thailand.  To be honest, most Thai places around here don't cut it. You won't feel jipped for flavor at Talay Thai & Sushi, unless that is you prefer the pre-fab, pad-thai-in-a-bottle taste.  Pretty much everything I've had there is down right sensational. 


Bento box, anyone?  TT&S has several lunch-size mixed platters that give you just the right amount to appease the tastebud gods.  If you fancy thai curry, their curries are wonderful...........but the Chu Chee, that's the sweet spot.  It is simply out of this world. If you like Panang or Red curry, I encourage you to try the Chu Chee; it has a denser chili flavor with a stronger basil undertone. Ah-mazing.

If you are heading to the beach, stop off at Talay Thai & Sushi (it's less than a mile away). If you are at work and forgot your lunch (Ooops, darn!), drag yourself out and head on over. There's a light, colorful feel about this place....and it won't disappoint, I guarantee it.


Check it out:  www.talaythaifl.com
2233 E Atlantic Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL  33062

Telephone:  (954) 941-1123

No comments:

Post a Comment